C5 DANCE STUDIO 2020 CLASS FEES
Classes take place over 40 weeks of the year.
10 weeks per term x 4 terms, below are the class prices for 1 x 10 week term.
We are a registered Active Kids Provider and Creative Kids Provider.
Active Kids Vouchers
From 31st January 2018, the NSW Government will provide a $100 voucher to parents/guardians of school enrolled children. This voucher can be redeemed toward tuition fees with registered providers who offer sport and fitness activities of no less than 8 weeks duration that provide a moderate to vigorous level of physical activity. Every child enrolled in school from Kindergarten to Year 12 will be eligible for an Active Kids voucher.
The NSW Government has announced a 2nd Active Kids voucher which can be claimed from the 1st July 2019 from Service NSW and redeemed by 31st December 2019.
Creative Kids Voucher
From 1st January 2019, the NSW Government will provide a $100 voucher to parents/guardians of school enrolled children. This voucher can be redeemed toward tuition fees with registered providers who offer creative activities such as dance, speech, drama and music of no less than 4 weeks duration. Every child enrolled in school from Kindergarten to Year 12 will be eligible for an Creative Kids voucher.
Singing & Acting 1.5 hour class - $20
*this class is eligible for multiple class discounts, please see below and can be included in our package prices
Package 1: 7-9 classes = $900 per term
Package 2: 10+ classes = $990 per term
Understanding the discounts
Automatic discounts are applied to your class fees when doing 3 or more lessons. As you can see above the more classes you do the cheaper the class rate becomes.
Discounts also apply to those who do a mix of 30 minute, 45 minute & 1 hour lessons.
3 classes receive a 8.00% discount
4 classes receive a 10.00% discount
5 classes receive a 12.00% discount
6 classes receive a 15.00% discount
Prices include GST
The more classes you do the greater the discount.
Students doing a mix of 45 min and 1 hour classes equal to 7 classes or more will be placed on Package 1 7-9 classes or Package 2 10+ classes.
If you do a mix of 45 min classes & 1 hour classes but the total value is less then $900 you will be invoiced for the lesser amount with the 15% discount applied and sibling discount if applicable.
Siblings receive a further 2% discount off the total of each class; the sibling discount does not apply to those on Package 1 or Package 2.
One off enrolment fee for 2020 membership = $45.00 for 1 child, $85.00 for 2 siblings, $120.00 for 3 siblings
Concert production fee paid in term 4 this includes your own family copy of the 2020 concert filming (sent via downloadable link) you will not need to purchase a DVD
= $60 for 1 child, $90 for 2 siblings, $110 for 3 siblings.
RAD Ballet Exam/Demonstration Fee - Depending on Grade, please visit the RAD website.
Concert Costumes paid in full by 21st July = between $66-$77 including GST & Import taxes
(students keep their costumes after the concert)
Option A: Each terms invoice to be paid in full up front prior to the commencement of each term. Invoices will be emailed two weeks prior to the due date.
Option B: Each terms invoice to be paid in weekly debits divided by 10 payments for each term. Debits to occur every Thursday for 10 weeks. Direct Debit option does include a service fee from EZI DEBIT.
- Term fees are due prior to the commencement of each term in order for students to attend class.
- Up front term fees can be paid via EFT.
- In person payments must be made in week 1 of each term, we can accept cash / cheque at the front desk.
- Direct debits incur a small service fee from Ezidebit, declined debits incur a dishonour fee from Ezidebit. Declined debits will be reattempted the following Monday of each week.
- If your child is away you must still pay for the class you are enrolled in. We do not discount fees for students that go on holiday within the school term.
- In the event of major illness or injury with a certificate from the hospital we can credit term 1, 2 or 3 fees for the time your child is unable to dance, and in term 4 we can refund any weeks that your child is unable to dance.
- Students with unpaid accounts will be unable to participate in classes.