C5 DANCE STUDIO 2019 CLASS FEES
Classes take place over 40 weeks of the year.
10 weeks per term x 4 terms, below are the class prices for 1 x 10 week term.
We are a registered Active Kids Provider and we are currently in the process of registering to be a Creative Kids Provider, in term one we will collect 2019 vouchers and will apply your voucher credit to your term 2 invoice.
30 minute classes
1 x 30 min class = $125
2 x 30 minute classes = $250
3 x 30 minute classes = $345
4 x 30 minute classes = $450
5 x 30 minute classes = $550
45 minute classes
1 x 45 min class = $140
2 x 45 min classes = $280
3 x 45 min classes = $386.40
4 x 45 min classes = $504
5 x 45 min classes = $616
6 x 45 min classes = $714
1 hour classes
1 x 1 hr class = $155
2 x 1 hr classes = $310
3 x 1 hr classes = $427.80
4 x 1 hr classes = $558
5 x 1 hr classes = $682
6 x 1 hr classes = $790.50
Ultimate Class Package
7-9 classes = $825
7 classes equal $11.70 per class
8 classes equal $10.31 per class
9 classes equal $91.67 per class
Unlimited Class Package
10+ classes = $870
10 classes equal $8.70 per class
11 classes equal $7.90 per class
12 classes equal $7.25 per class
Understanding the discounts
Automatic discounts are applied to your class fees when doing 3 or more lessons. As you can see above the more classes you do the cheaper the class rate becomes. Discounts also apply to those who do a mix of 30 minute, 45 minute & 1 hour lessons.
3 classes receive a 8.00% discount
4 classes receive a 10.00% discount
5 classes receive a 12.00% discount
6 classes receive a 15.00% discount
Prices include GST
The more classes you do the greater the discount.
Siblings receive a further 2% discount off the total of each class; the sibling discount does not apply to those on the Ultimate or Unlimited Packages
One off enrolment fee for 2019 membership = $35
Concert production fee paid in term 4 = $30
Concert Costumes paid in full by 21st July = between $60-$75
(students keep their costumes after the concert)
Option A: Each terms invoice to be paid in full up front prior to the commencement of each term. Excluding term 1, payment due by 23rd Feb. Invoices will be emailed two weeks prior to the due date.
Option B: Each terms invoice to be paid in weekly debits divided by 10 payments for each term. Debits to occur on the first Wednesday of each term, term 1’s debits will commence in week 3 on the 20th February and will be divided by 10 debits.
- Term fees are due prior to the commencement of each term in order for students to attend class.
- Up front term fees can be paid via EFT.
- In person payments must be made in week 1 of each term, we can accept cash / cheque at the front desk.
- Direct debits incur a small service fee from Ezidebit, declined debits incur a dishonour fee from Ezidebit. Declined debits will be reattempted the following Monday of each week.
- If your child is away you must still pay for the class you are enrolled in. We do not discount fees for students that go on holiday within the school term.
- In the event of major illness or injury with a certificate from the hospital we can credit term 1, 2 or 3 fees for the time your child is unable to dance, and in term 4 we can refund any weeks that your child is unable to dance.
- Students with unpaid accounts will be unable to participate in classes.